Every Graduation Party needs some fun photos! The easiest way to get memorable photos is to use fun photo props. We have found ways for guests at both live and virtual celebrations to use props to celebrate with the graduate. Our tutorial How To Host A Virtual Graduation Party shows you the basics of throwing a virtual graduation party. We now designed a few fun photo props for the Class of 2020 and wrote this article to show you how to use it at your party. We have found that a mix of online and small home parties can be a great way to celebrate a graduation while Social Distancing. This guide includes access to the designs and the instructions needed to create the photo props. We also share ideas on how to use photo props at your graduation party. These props can be used as a DIY or with one of our kits or design services. You can get the photo prop pdf file emailed to you immediately after our you submit your e-mail at the end of the article.
1. Virtual Party Prop Ideas
- Have the grad take photos with the props so you can post them at the virtual party.
- Email the custom prop to guests and ask them to take photos to share on the virtual party page.
- During the video call you can use the props to take photos and screenshots of guests.
2. Live Party Photo Prop Ideas
- Set up an area for guests to take photos with props.
- Have instructions for guests to post their photos for the graduate.
- Have the grad take photos with the photo props to decorate the graduation party.
Want A Ready Made Party Kit? Click Here For Virtual Party Kits
3. Making Your Photo Props
- Enter your email below so we can send the PDF files to you. (It is sent automatically so check spam or junk if you don’t see it)
- Follow the directions on the bottom of the design to make your own prop.
- Feel free to include guests in the process of making and using photo props.
Add your email below to get these designs and more ideas for virtual parties