The class of 2020 and their parents have an added tinge of despair over the changes this year will bring. Although they worked hard to reach this milestone many of the “traditional” events to honor may not happen. We hope you will use it to start an online celebration of the accomplishments of these upcoming graduates. We listed some ideas below that can help you get creative during this difficult adjustment. Pick your favorites and grab a copy of this image to share this ideas with others.
- Tag a Class of 2020 student and share to show your pride.
- Create an online album or page to share photos of their accomplishments.
- Ask for a graduation keynote video message from family, friends, and people they admire .
- Check with their school to make sure that events are moved online rather than cancelled completely.
- Ask a local dj to host an virtual party with music, games, and contents for the class of 2020.
- Create a Virtual party on Facebook or Zoom.
Click here for our free Graduation Party Photo Props